“Beryl’s work with our company was amazing! She was brought in to help develop the vision, values and “personality” of the agency. We walked away with something that incorporated the thoughts of all functions and levels – something we could be proud as the organization leapt to the next level.”
This Is What A Team
On The Same Page Looks Like.
You can see it coming together in your mind – a creative, account or management team in your agency is clicking on all levels. They’re coming up with better ideas. They’re enjoying themselves and there’s a chemistry there that just feels right. There may be disagreements from time to time but they’re not mountains you can’t overcome. They have clarity on the vision and purpose of the team and, on a higher level, the agency.
When we talk about a culture that moves an agency forward, this is a great example of it. And it can be built with a strong foundation through Team Coaching with Coach Beryl.
With a focus on building a cohesive team, our approach is co-designed to show all kinds of team members how to trust one another, gain commitment, instill accountability and create a deep level of attention to the results.
In addition, groups in Team Coaching with Coach Beryl discover the most effective ways to:
- Listen to each other actively beyond the words being spoken to realize the intent and core of the ideas and issues.
- Collaborate stronger with one another, developing true partnerships in the process.
- Engage in authentic dialogue to encourage other points of view.
- Manage obstacles and challenging patterns that continue to arise – and in doing so, creating new behaviors for higher productivity and enjoyment.
- Craft core values that translate into the culture you want to create for your agency.
Through Coach Beryl’s facilitation, you’ll experience powerful questions to help understand what each member of the group may need and the best way to deliver against that need.
Prepare yourself and your team for an experience that makes work more enjoyable and better outcomes within reach. Through Team Coaching with Coach Beryl.